Hillsdale Animal Hospital is a small animal practice located near Winston-Salem, NC. We pride ourselves on providing well-rounded care for our patients and top-notch service for our clients. We have a heavy focus on preventive care but are also well-equipped to handle most illness and surgical needs. Our two veterinarians have a combined experience of over 35 years in practice and have built a loyal client base who often feel like extended family.
Advance, NC is conveniently located near the city of Winston-Salem but if city life is not your preference, the countryside is right in your backyard as well! Central NC is a wonderful place to live as the mountains and the coast are both easily within reach. We also have an amazing referral center within 15 minutes of our hospital which makes consults, referrals, and emergency care easily accessible.
Our clinic is well equipped with all of the standard bells and whistles that one would hope for. We have digital radiology, dental radiology, ultrasound, therapy laser, HESKA in-house analyzers, Cornerstone management software, a Cloud-based server (flexibility to complete records at home!), and updated décor that is easy on the eyes.
Our focus is providing the type of care that makes our clients feel like extended family. A strong understanding of medicine and surgery are obvious needs – but most importantly, our ideal candidate will display kindness, compassion, and outgoing nature.
We are open to a veterinarian with experience or a new graduate. We feel that there is always something to be learned and knowledge to share! We are prepared to mentor new graduates to help them grow in this very rewarding field.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university
- Licensure in good standing to practice in North Carolina
- Work schedule would require 4 days/week and rotating Saturdays (1/2 day)
- Competitive salary with a quarterly bonus based on clinic growth
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Simple IRA retirement with company matching
- Continuing education monetary allowance and paid time off
- License fees, NCVMA membership, liability insurance, DEA license
- Full pet benefits